Have you ever heard or tried any of these home remedies before? Well, they’re worth a shot! If you are experiencing a foot cramp, or more commonly called a charlie horse, try these on for size:
- A plain, original scent, brand name bar of Dove soap placed under the sheet at the end of the bed when you go to sleep at night
- Drink 6oz of tonic water before bed (Gin isn’t necessary…)
- Take 3 teaspoons of yellow mustard throughout the day (can be taken by the teaspoon or with food)
- Drink one cup of gatorade right before bed
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water every day
If you want to go extra strength, combine the tonic water and gatorade and drink right before bed!
Now these are not guaranteed to work but again, they’re worth a shot!