It’s something you never wanted to have happen to you. A sports injury, loss of feeling in your feet, or increasing heel and arch pain has reached a point where you can no longer ignore it and hope it disappears. You need help.
The problem is, you’re worried. How much time will you need to miss from work? How painful will the treatment and surgeries be? How long will you have to go without enjoying your favorite hobbies?
At Shenandoah Podiatry, we understand how worrisome foot and ankle pain is. That’s why we make it as easy as possible for you to get the care and treatment you need.
Want to get started fast? Check out our free reports on foot pain for more information on foot pain, heel pain, and painful feet from running.
Fast Foot and Ankle Pain Relief for Busy People
You have a life to lead and at Shenandoah Podiatry, our goal is to get you top-of-the-line care with minimal downtime. From minor nail or skin problems to more severe sports injuries, our team has the education, skill, and technology to help.
Here are the type of treatment and care options we offer:
- Heel and Arch Pain. Heel and arch pain is the leading cause of foot problems. We constantly stay up-to-date on the latest diagnosis and treatment methods to give you the complete care you need. From plantar fasciitis to bone spurs to flat feet and more, we can help.
- Diabetic Foot Pain. For many persons with diabetes, pain and suffering starts in the feet. Numbness, tingling, and sores can put the health of your feet at extreme risk. We are able to offer comprehensive lifestyle advice and treatment for our patients dealing with neuropathy and other complications from diabetes. Get help fast to avoid infection and potential amputation later in life.
- Nail and Skin Care. Give your feet first-rate care. Using innovative tools and techniques, such as Keryflex nail restoration care, we can restore the nails and skin on your feet to look healthy and youthful again. Don’t suffer longer than you need to from fungal nails, ingrown toenails, calluses, or athlete’s foot.
- Surgery. Your feet have small bones and tendons. Sometimes, surgery is required to fix problems with these delicate parts. We provide advanced surgical care with minimal pain or downtime.
- Sports Injuries. Sports can take a serious toll on your feet. With help for injuries such as ankle sprains and dancer’s feet injuries, you can continue to enjoy your favorite activities.
- Children’s Feet. Your child is growing up fast. If his or her feet are not developing properly, your child could face serious problems down the road. Get help from a podiatrist to correct these problems now, before it’s too late.
Your Feet Deserve Top-Notch Care
Your feet deserve to look and feel amazing. Dr. Keller (formerly Dr. Feeny) is committed to giving you exceptional care. Here’s what you can expect from a visit to our office:
- Timely visits. You’re busy. We won’t make you suffer through excessively long wait times to get seen.
- Thorough explanations. We might be fast, but we still take ample time to explain to you everything you need to know about your foot or ankle problems.
- Educated staff. Our team goes through regular training and continuing education classes, so we’re always using the latest techniques and tools.
- Advanced technology. The technology we use in our facility is top-of-the-line. We wouldn’t have it any less for our valued patients.
You deserve to feel incredible. If you have pain in your feet or ankles, call either our Roanoke office at 855-997-2367 schedule an appointment.